INTL106: Full Time Physics Teaching Position in Qingpu, Shanghai
Olies Education Group is Hiring on behalf of one Private School with International Division in Qingpu we are looking for Experienced Physics Teachers to work in their International division. This Teachers should be certified Physics with a minimum of two years experience teaching. The School works on a 40-acre suburban campus with lots of green space and well-appointed facilities including a beautiful new library and state-of-the-art theater and science labs. They are located in Qingpu, Shanghai but they have daily shuttle bus transportation from Zhongshan Park, Hongmei Lu, and Sijing.
We are looking for this teacher to start next academic year (2019-2020) August 2019
We are Seeking:
1 Physics Teacher
Age of students: Middle School and High School Students
Working Time: Full time, 7:30am-4:30pm Monday – Friday
Location: Qingpu District, Shanghai (Free Shuttle Bus Transportation)
Near Line 17 Middle Jiasong Road (嘉松中路) (3.5KM from Metro Station)
Each teacher requirements:
-Fully qualified teacher status with an internationally recognised teaching qualification. (QTS, Teaching Licence)
-Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in relevant subject area
-Minimum 2 years teaching experience
-Native English Speaker
Physics: at least 5 years teaching experience with teaching Physics in Middle School or High School.
• Teach two or more sections of grade 9 Physics, a graduation requirement for all High School students.
• Teach AP Physics to qualified students in grade 11 and grade 12
• Advise about the equipping of our purpose-built Physics lab. The lab exists buts needs to be developed
• Collaborate with Science Department colleagues to ensure that our required and elective Science offerings meet student needs as well as the admissions requirements of Western colleges and universities
• Complete all routine data reporting in a timely manner so that students can benefit from prompt feedback (grades and comments; regular assessment; and other summative and formative assessment)
• Participate in our comprehensive academic and extracurricular program by offering an after-school activity and/or a Life Skills topic
• Contribute a positive and cheerful attitude to our school culture
• Provide cover for colleagues who are absent as it is assigned
• Other potential responsibilities as discussed in interview
What they are offering:
-Salary ranges from 20,000 RMB / month to 30,000 RMB/month depending on qualifications and experience.
-Housing Allowance (On top of salary)
-Summer vacation plus all Chinese holiday vacations
-Health and accident insurance
-Free transportation to and from school from selected locations in the city
-Annual airfare stipend of up to 10,000RMB
All applicants will be considered; however, only selected applicants will be interviewed. Selected candidates will be contacted within two weeks of application.
How to apply?
Please send your CV/Resume, Scan copy of your degree and a recent photograph of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org (in the subject box included the title INTL106– Your Name – Age – Nationality)
“All candidate must have a copy of their highest degree and criminal record available.”