K318: Full Time International Kindergarten/Preschool Position in Shanghai
Olies Education Group is hiring on behalf of an newly opened International Kindergarten in Downtown Shanghai. We are currently looking for Early Years Homeroom Kindergarten Teacher for their new International Kindergarten.
Start Date: August 2019
We are seeking:
Early Years Homeroom Kindergarten Teacher
- Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:00am-4.30pm
- Curriulum: Blended IB and Montessori
- Age of Students: 2-6 years old
Location: Downtown Shanghai, China
Line 7 Changping Road (昌平路) (5mins-8mins walk)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education (Preferred)
- Must have TEFL certification (at least 120 hours)
- Teaching Certificate(PGCE, State Teaching Licence)(Desired)
- 2 years of kindergarten teaching experience required (IB and/or Montessori experience strongly preferred)
- Native English Speaker
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary starting at 22,000RMB-25,000RMB/month after tax based on qualification and previous teaching experience.
- Housing Allowance of 6,000RMB per month (on top of base salary)
- Flight Allowance
- Private medical insurance
- Potential bonuses for contract renewal
- Chinese government holidays, Christmas 12 days, Chinese New Year 1 month, Summer holiday 21-28 days
- Tuition discount for children of teachers who attend the kindergarten
- Discounted tuition for dependent within their kindergarten
- Legal work visa
All applicants will be considered; however, only selected applicants will be interviewed. Selected candidates will be contacted within two weeks of application.
How to apply?
Please send your CV/Resume, Scan copy of your degree and a recent photograph of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org (in the subject box included the title K318 – Your Name – Age – Nationality)
“All candidate must have a copy of their highest degree and criminal record available.”